NailFix: The Natural Solution To Infected Nails
If your finger or toenails don’t quite look as pink, clear and in good shape, chances are you probably have a nail infection. While there are varying types and identifiable symptoms, there are ways to improve your lifestyle to prevent nail infections and apply treatments like
NailFix. Start reading this article to get your nails back to looking their best.
What is a fungal nail infection?
NailFix is a product designed to combat a nail fungus called onychomycosis, which affects various parts of the nail anatomy. And when it occurs in the areas between your toes and the skin of your feet, it's considered “athlete's foot” (tinea pedis). Unfortunately, a third of people with fungal infections also suffer from athlete's foot.
Fungal nail infection symptoms include any of the following:
- Thickened nails
- Ragged appearance
- Darker colouration
- Foul odour from nails area
- Flaky and peeling nails
- Brittle, weak or crumbling consistency
- Yellowish in colour or bright white marks
- Separated nail from the nail bed
- Pain in the nail tips when pressure is applied
Factors that can increase your risk of nail fungus include:
- Damaged nails
- Poor foot hygiene
- Using communal locker rooms
- Immune system problems
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Certain medical conditions (diabetes, psoriasis, and poor circulation)
Ways to prevent nail infections
If you find yourself experiencing repeated or lingering nail infections, it’s time to make a lifestyle change to better your nail health.
Healthy nail habits to prevent nail infections
Keep your nails clean and dry – Wash your hands and feet regularly, and also wash your hands after touching an infected nail. Afterwards, be sure to dry well as the fungus thrives in moist environments. Then, apply an antifungal foot powder and moisturize your nails.
Trim nails regularly – Allowing your nails to grow long creates more places for the fungus to grow. To avoid this, cut nails straight across, smooth nail edges with a file and file down thickened areas. Most importantly, disinfect your nail clippers after each use.
Monitor your socks – If you choose to wear socks, select absorbent cotton or natural material-based socks or change your socks throughout the day.
Find and maintain the right shoes – Avoid synthetic materials that encourage the fungus to spread. Choose shoes made of materials that breathe or wear open-toed shoes for a while. After much wear, discard old shoes, or, treat them with disinfectants or antifungal powders to ensure the shoes are rid of traces of the fungus.
- Be vigilant in communal and public spaces – If you go to a gym, local pool or locker room, wear footwear around these spaces. It will also ensure you avoid other infections like ringworm or viruses like warts.
Check your nail salon – Have a chat with the manicurist/ pedicurist at your nail salon to confirm they use sterilised manicure tools for each customer. You don’t want to catch an infection that way, or worse, be responsible for passing it on to others. Similarly, disinfect all nail tools you use at home. While it’s good to maintain nails at the salon with professional care, try to take a break from nail polishes and artificial nails until the infection is cleared.
Apply precautions to eliminate as many chances of spreading and keeping the fungal infection around you.
Fight and cure nail infections with NailFix
Each ingredient included in NailFix is a powerful natural antifungal. In this product, you’ll find a careful blend of Wormwood, Clove, Thuja, Guajava, Blood Root, Chaparral, Propolis, Tansy and Poke Root. As well as the essential oils of Clove, Lemon, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree.
By combining these powerhouses, you have the most potent and effective combination to fight any nail infection. It has the unique ability to penetrate deep into the nail bed to attack the infection at the source.
How to use NailFix
NailFix is both a curative and preventative nail infection solution.
Here is how you can use it:
- Before using the product, wash and dry your nails thoroughly. Then, clip nails to remove excess length.
- Next, shake the bottle well.
- Spray the product twice daily on the infected nails. Maintain a consistent routine for the best results.
- For added preventative measures, apply NailFix to your nails before going for a manicure or communal spaces to reduce the chances of a nail infection.
Fix nail fungus infections with NailFix
Keep up your nail health with our tips and apply precautions. To learn more about NailFix, explore the product.